Why Insurance Agent?
- Biggest Insurance Company in the World.
- More than 30-Crore Policies (Larger than population of many Countries)
- Net worth of company Assets 15.6 lac cr!!!!
- Settlements to policy hotders 99.66%(OTHERS NOT EVEN NEAR TO Insurance agency)
- ....And Success continues....
- Top Development Officer in MUMBAI Metro.
- Br. 883 of Insurance agency is situated in Yogakshema i.e. Central office of Insurance agency.
- Working with Insurance agency last 10 years. So will be advisable & beneficial to work with us.
- Knowledge, guidance & support will help you to become successful Insurance advisor.
Smita M Patil, leading Development Officer. Yogakshema Bldg at Nariman-Point in Mumbai. I have been reckoned as the most knowledgeable and active Development Officer in my branch.
I am one of the youngest Development Officer and also believes in use of technology to train and motivate agents.
Participated As Guest Speaker On Live Talk Show At Maharashtra One Channel on 20th Sept, Topic -- Insurance & Awareness
Support To Agents
- Professional Training through Seminars
- Sponsorship for special Training Programs
- Knowledge Dissemination of all Insurance products
- Effective Selling Skills
- Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Tips on Customer Relations Management
- Tips on Objection Handling
- Scientific approaches for calculating insurance needs
- Exposure to international selling practices
- Setting and achieving realistic goal
I have invested in technology and manpower to ensure that my team gets adequate sales support from me. Few examples of my support activities are as under:
- Make joint calls with Agents for big business prospects.
- Provide assistance in organizing medical check-ups done for their customers.
- Counselling with agent to help him perform better.
- Conducting sales motivation seminars to recharge their energies.
- Provide access to state of art computerized presentation system.
- Provide monthly statements which encompass all there policy holder servicing need.
- Monitoring his / her sales activity and providing appropriate guidance from time to time.
My team of agents comprises of people of all age groups. There are agents as young as 20 years of age and as old as 65 years too. But the common thing between them is that they are all highly motivated and beaming with energy. This positive attitude of my team has been instrumental in their outstanding performance year after year.
It is my privilege to welcome you to my team of insurance professionals. It will be my endeavour to nurture your selling skills and help you become an outstanding and successful insurance consultant.